A new Conference Board study shows that only 45% of Americans are satisfied with their work – the lowest level recorded in the 22 years. I believe these numbers extend to how people feel about their lives as well. There are many distractions that cause us to lose focus and become disheartened about the life we are leading. It is also easy to become transactional in our everyday lives never taking stock of who we are and discovering what we were created to do.
I wrote my book Moments: Making Your Life Count For What Matters Most to address this alarming trend and provide a resource to help people become more fully engaged in the roles they play in life and be more focused on what matters most. The content of this book has resonated with a lot of people who are striving to put these principles into practice. Now, we are offering the Jump Start coaching program to help you “jump start” your life and become more engaged and intentional in all of the roles in your life.
The Jump Start Program includes the following:
- Birkman Method Organizational and Personal Profile Assessment – a comprehensive assessment of your organizational focus (how you approach work and life); 11 behavioral components that highlight your strengths, needs, and potential stress points; your preferred work style; 4 foundations to work orientation and problem solving; and what vocations and opportunities would be a fit for you
- StrengthsFinder and StrengthsFinder for Women Profiles by Marcus Buckingham – excellent tools that complement the Birkman and allow you to understand your strengths and passions
- Development of your goals/game plan for this year and beyond
- Copy of my book: Moments: Making Your Life Count For What Matters Most. We will use this as a resource during the coaching process.
- Total of 6 hours of coaching with me to help you interpret and use these tools to discover how to play to your strengths and fully engage in all of your roles in life as well as how to execute your game plan and navigate the life and career that you desire.
The investment for this package is $1500. After the initial 6 hours of coaching, assessments, and development of your plans, we take a checkpoint to see if you want to continue in the coaching relationship. If so, we would meet once or twice a month for ongoing encouragement, accountability to the commitments and plans you have made, and application of the principles discussed in these resources.
I would love to help you reach your potential this year! The choice is up to you! Will you make the commitment to make your moments count? As I say in my Moments book: “You have been given so many moments… but only so many moments. Who are you going to be, and what are you going to do in the moment?”
Click Here to sign up for the Jump Start program. Be sure to indicate you are signing up for the Jump Start program and include your name, email address, and phone number. You will be contacted within 24 hours to confirm your decision and initiate the coaching process.