The Invisible Hand of Leadership© is based on the premise that every business and organization has both a visible and invisible hand of leadership that permeates its culture and guides decision making, effectiveness, performance, and, ultimately, the legacy of its leaders. As leaders take a visible role in developing other leaders, they instill an invisible impact to future leaders, some of whom they may never meet or see. This program helps high-performing and high-potential leaders develop their authentic leadership voice, maximize their potential, and achieve their goals.
It is critical to your development as a leader that you understand who you are and what you need to do in order to make a significant, positive impact within your sphere of influence. The 7 Roles of a Transformational Leader—who you are— help you focus on your leadership identity and the roles that all great leaders play. The 5 Practices of Transformational Leaders—what you do—guide you toward the key activities that make transformational leaders successful. I explain the difference between transactional leadership – just getting things done – and transformational leadership – which involves both accomplishment and growth. You will also learn how to to apply these 7 critical roles and the five important practices of transformational leaders in all aspects of your life both personally and professionally:
- Lead Learner
- Servant Leader
The Five Practices of Transformational Leaders consist of:
- Lead the Way
- Live a Legacy
- Create Positive Change
- Activate Performance
- Encourage the Soul
Anyone who is in a leadership role, aspires to be a leader, or wants to grow in their level of influence and impact. I have delivered this topic to Fortune 50 companies, small entrepreneurial start-ups and mid-size companies, sales and retail companies, non-profit organizations and churches, and universities and secondary schools.
Possible Delivery Formats
Based on our Invisible Hand of Leadership© workbook and upcoming book, this topic can be delivered as a keynote presentation, 1 or 2-day workshop and/or retreat, 6 month cohort, and leadership roundtable discussion.
- Participants will leave with practical, actionable steps to become a transformational leader and person of influence and impact.
- Participants will identify and learn how to leverage their authentic “leadership voice” to make a positive impact in the lives of other people.
- Participants will learn how to grow other leaders and truly develop a leadership culture within their team and organization.
- Participants will learn how to coach and give feedback to the people they lead.
- Participants will learn 5 great practices of transformational leaders and how to implement these practices to become more effective and influential as a leader.
Check My Availability
Thanks for considering me to speak for your next event. You can click here to complete our speaking form to let me know about your needs for a speaker and check on my availability. Also, while a lot of my speaking engagements have been private events, here are a couple of sound bites from a few of them to give you a sample of my style.