As a leader, it is important that you are effective in managing things and leading people. Your use of and investment in the time that you have are the keys to doing both of these tasks well. In today’s episode of Monday Morning Moments, I offer 5 questions that will help you discern what you need to hold on to and what you need to delegate as it relates to the investment of your time and attention. You will also learn 4 D’s of Productivity that can help you manage your physical and digital inbox.
- Create capacity for you and your team
- Maximize your production capacity and the production capacity of your team
- What are you uniquely qualified to do?
- What do others do better than you?
- What are you holding onto that you should delegate?
- What can you do to help others be better managers of your time?
- What rewards/outcomes will be realized in your life through effective delegation?