I love connecting with people which is why I pursued a calling around speaking, coaching, writing, and consulting. I am a lifelong learner, and I love sharing what I have learned with others.
Here are at least 7 ways to connect with me:
- Search my web site – I am constantly adding new resources to my web site including new blog posts, quotes that I like, personal growth and training opportunities, products and resources, and podcasts in the near future. You can use the Search box in the top right hand corner of this page as well as my home page to search the site. You can also click on any of the buttons at the top of this page and my home page to see a listing of resources by category.
- Subscribe to my updates – I currently publish about 2 blog entries a week with a focus on developing leaders in sports, business, and life. I write about the topics of leadership, productivity, running and endurance sports, career development, personal life strategies, and peak performance based on upon my experiences as a coach, speaker, consultant, author, marathon runner, husband, and father of five boys. By subscribing to become a leadership insider, you’ll get my latest ideas and thinking delivered straight to your inbox as well as a free chapter of my book Moments: Making Your Life Count For What Matters Most. Just enter your name and email address in the box on the top right side of this page and click the Subscribe button. You will receive an email from me confirming your subscription and providing a link to download your free chapter.
- Buy my book – Currently, we are offering my latest and bestselling book Moments: Making Your Life Count For What Matters Most in the Resources section of my web site. We will be adding other resources and products to help you maximize your potential and achieve your goals in the near future. Learn more…
- Book me as a speaker – I have been speaking and teaching about leadership and peak performance in sports, business, and life for many years. I have worked with every kind of organization including small startup businesses, Fortune 50 companies, amateur and professional athletes, high schools, major universities and colleges, churches, and non-profit organizations. While I am particular in the type of organization that I speak to, you can check out my speaking page to see a list of my most popular programs and check my availability for your specific event and organization, and I or someone on my team will get back to you within 24-48 hours to discuss.
- Hire me as a coach – I love working with individuals to help them maximize their potential and achieve their goals. My ideal coaching client is someone who is motivated and wants to grow, learn, and collaborate with a personal coach. I typically work with business leaders, elite amateur and professional athletes, coaches, and teams, and entrepreneurs. I believe that connection and chemistry is important in a coaching relationship, and I am particular about who I work with as a coach. You can check out my coaching page to see the types of coaching that I offer and check my availability for your specific needs.
- Hire me as a consultant – As the Human Performance Practice Lead for Athenian Consulting Group and a former Senior Executive with Accenture, I love working with companies and organizations to help improve their individual, workforce, and organizational performance. I also lead and work with a team of people who can provide a variety of project-based consulting services including project and program management, change enablement, talent development, and supply chain functional expertise. Learn more…
- Interact with me on social media – I am very active on social media and frequently post additional resources that you might find helpful. You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
If you have a question about another way to work and connect with me, feel free to email me, and I or someone on my team will follow up with you.