Leadership is important in sports, business, and life! We love working with leaders who are passionate about growing their skills and developing the leadership culture of their teams and organizations. The Invisible Hand of Leadership© is one of our foundational programs that we offer to businesses, schools and universities, sports teams, and non-profits to help them grow their leadership potential and experience. In today’s podcast, I discuss one part of the program – the 7 Roles of a Transformational Leader – and offer 10 ways that you can enhance and grow your role as a coach, counselor, and mentor to the people you lead and influence.
- Constantly ask the question, “Am I unleashing the creative brain cells of my people?”
- View the recruitment and development of talent as your number one priority!
- Take responsibility for their careers.
- Build a relationship with the people you are mentoring, counseling or coaching.
- Model the way!
- Pave the way!
- Invest time with your people.
- Listen empathically.
- Motivate and encourage your people.
- Care about your people.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.